Thursday, January 19, 2012

F.A.R.R.A

Always is difficult chose a song, singer favorite, book, writer or film favorite. But, this time will choose a song that I like and I can hear many times without getting bored. The song is called “F.A.R.R.A”. The singer is “Subverso”, his real name is Vicente Durán, and he born in USA, after, when he was a child, came to Chile specifically to Villa Francia. In this place he development his music and other things. This is a raps song of love.

The singer declares his love and the importance of the people in their lives, in your everyday life, creating a different love, committed to the people. The first time I heard was with some friends in my house, and I knew many other songs. After, in other time the listen again, it heard very times for heard the letter and I liked so much. F.A.R.R.A is an especial song for mi, because I feel represented whit letter of the song, beside I like very much the hiphop. Also, it reminds me of my partner and is a song shared and felt by both.

Here, I leave the track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyh4EOsMP1Y

No comments:

Post a Comment