Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dolphin

First I had thought chose to my cat, but clearly this was not the idea of ​​post. So, I started to thinking in an animal that I like and have seen. In Santiago is difficult think in an animal, because many are pets and are more commons.

So, I was thinking in some travel or someplace interesting. Finally, I chose an animal that I had always called attention: the dolphin. I had seen to his animal three time in different places. First, when I was sixteen years old, with my brother and mother went to “Tierra del Fuego” and when we crossed to strait of Magallanes, dolphins swam in the sides of the transfer.

The second time that I saw a dolphin was when I travel to the Amazons. Whit a friends took a boat and sail on de Marañon river. This river meets with the Ucayaly rivers and they become into the great Amazons river. There, also dolphin swam the sides of boat, and I can see very closer because de boat was more little.

Finally, in the jungle I could touch a dolphin – but was not authorized – in a place same a zoo. The dolphin was coming when you moved your hand into the water. Also, appear that the dolphin liked play because his was hiding and appeared in te water.

I don’t kwon so much respect to dolphin, but I liked. I like because is a animal that I see in two trip and they are fun and intelligent. Besides your skin is softly and leave to love.

1 comment:

  1. Dolphins are very intelligent, this is great. I think they are more intelligent than human race.
    The dolphins play with other dolphins a lot!
    they must be very happy beings

    ReplyDelete