Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is anything objects that I can to listen music. It can be Mp3, Mp4, personal stereo, CD player. I use always, when ride a bike, when I walk, when I go by bus. Also, when I study or I make other task.


If I am in my house, I listen music in my minicomponet but if I am out of my house use a portable device. I take in my pocket whit an earphone. Sometimes I use within earphone, because my Mp4 have speaker.


I like because I can listen different music. I can listen different discs of a group or singers and a lot of sings. My mp4 have 2 gb of memory and it can save more than four hundred sings. I like the mp4 because I like listen music in different moments of day, when I am calm, when I travel, and especially when I work in a computer.


If I can’t this object my life would be boring. Besides, the music helps me to concentrate in my chores. The only problem is that the battery is limit, it to last a couple hours. But, a advantage is that recharges in the computer or in the current.

No comments:

Post a Comment