Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Central America

I would like to visit Central America. The reasons are too much. The first is its rich I biodiversity, its beautiful and diverse landscapes; jungle, mountain, costs, llanos. The second reason is that zone has an interesting history since, for example indigenous culture like Mayas



Once read a book that it was about city of Guatemala call Antigua. The story and de places were very moving and mysterious. Since that read this book I would like to visit. Actuality is a mankind's cultural heritage



The territorial extension of Central America is not very large so is possible to visit in one travel. Some people talk to me that Costa Rica can be visited completely in three weeks. Costa Rica is recognized as the country with the major biodiversity of world


Nicaragua I would like for its history, live in that country the revolution removing a dictator from power. I would talk with people who lived in this year, and know that think the young about this process. Honduras is a multiethnic country and with Salvador, Belice and Guatemala were the territory of the Maya


I would like live in some of these country, especially in Costa Rica. But, for now I can only visit or at least a few more years. Would travel with good friends


Now, save money to travel to “Carretera Austral” at south of Chile.

1 comment: