Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Music

I like music in Spanish because I can sing and I can learn the song. Generally I listen to Chilean artist and latinamerican artist because the music, songs, instrument represent the latinamerican culture. The music styles that I listen are trova, cumbia, salsa, andin music, hip hop, new Chilean song, etc. Sometimes I when listen a song, its remember me places, persons, felling, or sometimes a feeling or situation remember me a song o artist. For example, I when I’m study I listen instrumental music for I to can concentrate specially of Inti Illimani. When I’m sad I always listen special songs o certain types de artist that I remember other similar situation. For example, I listen something songs of new Chilean music, like Illapu, Victor Jara, Quilapayún, etc. I also listen to other artist like Drexler, Serrano, Serrat, Mercedes Sosa, etc. But when I want cheer up I listen other music like singer of salsa, Juan Luis Guerra, different songs of Illapu, Inti, Victor Jara, and Chilean cantautores like Angelo Escobar, Elizabeth Morris, Evelyn Cornejo. I also listen singers of other countries of Latin American like Susana Baca, Calle 13, Rubén Blades, Totó la Momposina, Chilean cumbia, Peruvien cumbia, etc. I'll leave some songs: Evelyn Cornejo Totó la momposina Susana Baca Ruben Blades Kaskivano

1 comment:

  1. I also like music in Spanish, it's awesome, there are many interesting bands and singers. Camila left some links to visit, I did it and I discovered a new Colombian singer and great sounds!!! Let's talk next class about your English!!!

    ReplyDelete