Friday, December 23, 2011

My favorite movie

My favorite movie is "Violeta se fue a los Cielos". The film was released this year in Santiago and the director was Andrés Wood.

This Chilean movie is about to life of singer "Violeta Parra". Angel Parra, the son of Violeta, writes her biography and Wood extracted some moments of the book for make the flim. For example, as a child, when she travels around Chile, especially trips to country of Chile and also out of country.

I like this movie because it shows a life very important for Chilean history, that is little known for de people. But, what I like the most is the image of film, the fotography, the acting and actors, besides the film received a good responce from film critics and was one of the most view.


3 comments:

  1. Thats a great film! I saw it the last month and I really liked it, I think Andres Wood is one of the best Directors of Chile...The protagonist was a very good actress and was very similar to Violeta...
    see you!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow!!! your blog is beatufuul!! I think I never going to learn all the uses of the blog because I`m not a good friend for the tecnology things.

    I like your faavorite film too and the Violeta Parra music.

    See you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our favorite movie is the same! I agree with what you say about the image of the film, specially the last shot, when it sounds Gavilán and the Bird is shown attacking. I guess Violeta felt like the victim of the Gavilán...

    ReplyDelete